FILTER by OPEN and LOCATION
- 3 Teams, every team plays each team 2x
- Games are 2 straight then sit except for the 1st game, which is winner stays.
- The sitting team ref’s & keeps score
- Games to 21, capped OR timed to 15 min.
- Indoor rules without an attack line or rotation rules. This means your team can hit anywere on the court and utilize any formation you prefer.
- Balls off the ceiling are live if it stays on the same side
- No step in on serve
Participants register indivdually.
Participants are encouraged to organize a team themselves, as you can control the friends you’d like to play with.
When making teams we will give rank priority in this order:
- Small groups
Thus it is more advantageous to register as a team or a group than individually.
Cost & Passes
Buy a solo 1 Rumble pass or an 8 pass if you plan on attending more regularly.
Passes can not be shared.
Rumbles are organized by tiers – playing experience.
- 1 – Beginner
- 2 – Intermediate
- 3 – Advance (coming soon)
If you’re newer to the sport feel free to register for our standard Rumble.
If you’re Advance, you’ll need to either come to a beginner one to start, and we can validate you can play in the advanced group, or have someone in the advanced group vouch for you.
To have someone vouch for you.
- Games will be at our Aurora facility.
- Red lines 8M deep X 8.5 M wide.
- Women’s will play at Women’s net height
- Co-ed will play at Co-ed net height.
|North Side||South Side||Ref||Time (min)|
- Expires 14 days from date of purchase
- Expires 2 months from date of purchase
GET IN TOUCH
7 DAYS A WEEK
189 Earl Stewart Dr, Unit 4
Aurora, ON L4G 6V5
105 Gibson Dr. Markham