GALAXY & RONIN
DOUBLE THE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE TO UPGRADE YOUR GAME!
Ronin is excited to team up with Galaxy Volleyball Club to offer you technical skills training!
13U-15U & 16U-18U, & co-ed
REGISTRATION & UPDATES
How to register
13U-15U register for YHP Tier 1 ONLY & 16U-18U register for YHP Tier 2 ONLY
If it’s your first time registering for Tier 2 please
(1) Create a profile first then contact us to update your profile to tier 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-803-9998. We’ll need your the email linked to your account.
(2) We will then update your profile and then you can register, including purchasing a trial or training package.
Updates (Oct 24, 2022)
- Galaxy registration has been combined w/ Ronin registration
- We’ll be at Branksome Hall every Friday until the end of the season!
Be sure to book at the correct location
COME AND TAKE OUR YHP CLASS FOR A SPIN!
Frequently asked Questions
Can my passes be used at any location?
Yes! Youth High Performance classes are available througout the city. Feel free to fit in the extra training when it works with the family schedule!
How come I can’t register for a Tier 2 class?
Tier 2 classes are for Galaxy 16U-18U, or pre-screened, athletes.
If this applies to you please complete the following steps to register:
- Create a profile first, then email or text us at email@example.com or 289-803-9998 advising us you’re from Galaxy and in tier 2. Provide us your email linked to your account.
- We will then update your profile and then you can register, including purchasing a trial or training package.
Should I take classes more than once?
Yes! There are a lot of components involved in each skill. Each component will improve gradually over time. You’ll need to take the class several times for your muscle mechanics to learn and remember how to execute the skill.
Can the passes be shared?
Passes can only be shared between siblings on a 20 pass, or larger.